“Look at every path closely and deliberately, then ask ourselves this crucial question: Does this path have a heart? If it does, then the path is good. If it doesn't, it is of no use.”
~Carlos Castaneda

Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A note for my site monitors

“Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form
opinions without having to get the facts.”

~E. B. White

Image location

To my new site monitors, welcome. I thank you for your numerous visits. You are making my page view statistics look phenomenal. I would like to ask for a favor, nothing outrageous. I ask for fairness when reporting on my little blog. Please report on the facts and not on hearsay.

I will make this statement without hesitation. "I have never placed patient pictures or information on my blog. I have never placed OR pictures on my blog." These are facts. I would swear to that in a court of law without hesitation. You can look through my archives as much as you want, but you will never find them because they were never there.

I just ask that the facts be reported.

Thank you,

Someonetc

“What we seek we shall find;
what we flee from flees from us.”

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

  1. hey there MWWAK,

    quis custodiet ipsos custodes? timendi causa est nescire. una salus victis nullam sperare salutem. veritas vos liberabit. perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. chrysalis, i wish i knew who was searching as well. but, oh well .. we must move on, i guess

    ReplyDelete