“Look at every path closely and deliberately, then ask ourselves this crucial question: Does this path have a heart? If it does, then the path is good. If it doesn't, it is of no use.”
~Carlos Castaneda

Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I wish I had this much courage ....

“Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I was catching up on my blog reading and I ran across a note on Over My Med Body. It congratulated Cheri Blauwet for winning the LA Marathon. So, I check out her site. All I could say was WOW. She is a superstar amongst stars and a inspiration to all. Cheri good luck in Beijing.

"Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges."
~Carlos Castaneda

No comments:

Post a Comment